DISCLAIMER

DMI features only FREE demo/promo/album material received directly from bands/labels or material which is already freely available on the band's site. If you wish to promote your band here please send a mail to: deathmetalinvasionblog@gmail.com

Connect with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DeathMetalInvasion

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Abdominal Eruption - Slaughterhouse

Full-length, Self-Released
2008



1. World Of Hate
2. Revenge Of The Butcher
3. Stabbed And Gutted With An Infected Razor Blade
4. Dead
5. Hurdle The Dead
6. Live Life?
7. Adominal Theories
8. Processed And Packaged, Ready For Consumption
9. Slow Torture
10. My Taste Buds Are Tingling For Blood
11. 0799346751
12. Ohh Girl... You Know I'm Going To Kill You? That's Why We Can't Be Together
13. The Suffering Pt.1
14. The Garden Of Onion And Wolves
15. You Do Not Understand
16: Decrepit And Dying
17. Jane
18. Torture was like so yesterday, Murder is like all the fuzz now
19. Outro (Final Act Of Digestment)
20. Oh My God (Hidden/Bonus Track)

Origin: Canberra, Australia
Genre: Death Metal/Goregrind
Website: www.myspace.com/abdominaleruption


"Abdominal Eruption formed in Canberra, Australia as a one man band around 2008. This band was never intended to be serious, but I was frustrated in not being able to find anyone who sharred the same interest in music as me, so that's really where the whole idea of this band came about. There is alot of stupidity in this band and it was intended to be a fun project, I was paritcularly influenced by bands Like Last Days Of Humanity, Regurgitate and Dead Infection, but with that being said I wanted to do something new you could say and add melody to the music and such as acoustic guitars. Alot of this music was written and recorded when I was around 14/15 years of age. I know it's not the best quality, but I recorded everything in audacity and too this day when looking back, I'm happy with the work I have done, even though it might not be the best. Abdominal Eruption to this day is and will always still be alive! and I soon plan to release a compilation featuring all other tracks I have recorded over the years and still am to this day. So Stay Tuned for The Sickness And Stupidity!"

Download:
Mediafire link

Originally uploaded by rot

This material has been uploaded with the permission of the band. The band would love to hear your rating of the material so please give this a rating (below the post) after you listen to it. And if you can add your comments that would be great!

No comments: